Kepard - Premium VPN Service

I'm a Cyborg (2006) Download and Stream

0
I'm a Cyborg (2006)

Year : 2006
Rating : Not Rated
IMDB Score : 7.0
Release : 07 Dec 2006
Duration : 1 h 45 min
Genre : Comedy, Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi
Director : Chan-wook Park
Writer : Chan-wook Park, Seo-Gyeong Jeong
Cast : Su-jeong Lim, Rain, Hie-jin Choi, Byeong-ok Kim


*Download link on below

Recommended Link

  • amazon.com
  • ebay.com
  • shopping.com
  • walmart.com

Synopsis

A young woman who believes she's a cyborg hears voices and harms herself while at work making radios. She's hospitalized in a mental institution where she eats nothing and talks to inanimate objects. She's Young-goon, granddaughter of a woman who thought she was a mouse (and whose dentures Young-goon wears) and a mother who's a butcher without much social grace. Young-goon comes to the attention of Il-sun, a ping-pong playing patient at the institution who makes it his goal to get her to eat. Will he succeed? Which way does sanity lie?

Description

Featuring JUNG Ji Hoon (Rain) & LIM Soo Jung. Directed by PARK Chan Wook. Young-goon, mentally deranged and frequently electro-charging herself with a ...,Directed by Park Chan-wook, 2006, 105 minutes, starring Su-jeong Lim, Rain, Ho-jeong Yu, and Yong-nyeo Lee.,I'm a Cyborg Blu-ray & DVD from LOVEFiLM. Rent I'm a Cyborg (2006) for FREE as part of a LOVEFiLM trial.,Review: Another great film from Park - I have to say, I really don't see where all the dislike and criticisms come from. Granted, Cyborg is a far...,Trailer : "I'm a Cyborg but That's OK" Starring : Rain, Lim Soo Jung Director : Park Chan Wook,DVD 2-disc (En Sub) Blu-ray (UK Version) (En Sub) DVD Deluxe Edition (En, Ch, Ch Tr Sub) (En Sub) DVD Collector's Box (First Press Limited Edition) (JP),I'm A Cyborg, But That's OK (Saibogujiman Kwenchana) Production year: 2006; Country: Rest of the world; Cert (UK): 15; Runtime: 105 mins; Directors: Park ...,Review: Young-goon is admitted to a mental institution. Believing herself a cyborg, she charges herself with a transistor radio. Il-soon, a fellow inmate,...,A young woman who believes she's a cyborg hears voices and harms herself while at work making radios. She's hospitalized in a mental institution where she eats ...,I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (Ssaibogeujiman Gwaenchanha) is a 2006 South Korean romantic comedy film directed by Park Chan-wook. The film takes place mostly in a ...

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (Ssaibogeujiman Gwaenchanha) is a 2006 South Korean romantic comedy film directed by Park Chan-wook. The film takes place mostly in a ...

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (2006) - IMDb
A young woman who believes she's a cyborg hears voices and harms herself while at work making radios. She's hospitalized in a mental institution where she eats ...

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (Saibogujiman kwenchana) (2008 ...
Review: Young-goon is admitted to a mental institution. Believing herself a cyborg, she charges herself with a transistor radio. Il-soon, a fellow inmate,...

I'm a Cyborg | Film | The Guardian - Latest news, sport and ...
I'm A Cyborg, But That's OK (Saibogujiman Kwenchana) Production year: 2006; Country: Rest of the world; Cert (UK): 15; Runtime: 105 mins; Directors: Park ...

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK (Korean Movie - 2006 ...
DVD 2-disc (En Sub) Blu-ray (UK Version) (En Sub) DVD Deluxe Edition (En, Ch, Ch Tr Sub) (En Sub) DVD Collector's Box (First Press Limited Edition) (JP)

Trailer : "I'm a Cyborg but That's OK" (Korean Movie) - YouTube
Trailer : "I'm a Cyborg but That's OK" Starring : Rain, Lim Soo Jung Director : Park Chan Wook

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Review: Another great film from Park - I have to say, I really don't see where all the dislike and criticisms come from. Granted, Cyborg is a far...

I'm a Cyborg on Blu-ray & DVD (2006) - LOVEFiLM
I'm a Cyborg Blu-ray & DVD from LOVEFiLM. Rent I'm a Cyborg (2006) for FREE as part of a LOVEFiLM trial.

I'm A Cyborg, But That's OK - Willkommen bei mandiapple.com
Directed by Park Chan-wook, 2006, 105 minutes, starring Su-jeong Lim, Rain, Ho-jeong Yu, and Yong-nyeo Lee.

I'm a Cyborg But That's OK trailer - YouTube
Featuring JUNG Ji Hoon (Rain) & LIM Soo Jung. Directed by PARK Chan Wook. Young-goon, mentally deranged and frequently electro-charging herself with a ...

Related Posts On Comedy ,Drama ,Romance ,Sci-Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment